Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A Unicorn's Ride

Over your rainbow, a unicorn flew
He was sent 2 find me....
And said by you…
"Climb aboard" he whispered,
"We must go 4 a ride...."
And into a portal of light we rode inside.
The sky was so blue,
The fields so green
With each explosion of light was a wonderful scene.
So happy we seem.
And always 2gether, there was no end 2 your dream.
It just went on 4ever.
Then the unicorn said,
"I have 1 more surprise,
So we took off quickly and pierced the sky.
Then I saw you sleeping en dreaming on your bed....
I caressed your body and kissed you on your head.
The unicorn interrupted....I must get u home,
But now that u have seen her dream,
May you never feel alone
My heart is feeling heavy,
A fire burns inside.
Thank you so much my darling for the unicorns ride.




……………….words don’t grow on trees…………..© Vinn 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment