Thursday, June 23, 2011

Our First Day

Morning, today may be different but today is chosen
Almost chilly but beautiful still spoken
Meeting… maybe a different form of gatherin’
Yet so fulfilling and common


Linda…Her name to be precise..!
And the words “I love sitting in front” from her mouth..
Not from me though, just the smiles
Jesus, where had you hidden her!
Anybody can catch my eye but this was new… yet miles


Killing me softly would be the song to sing
Arguably, not from the usual… but something we shared.
Right from then on… the spoken word drew a wing
I of the male species but unique, why not win?
Unsung bliss from her writing, talk n smile!
King, she made me before I blushed
Indeed she made my days on our first day!






To a friend - Linda - this is for you!


……………….words don’t grow on trees…………..© Vinn

No comments:

Post a Comment