Friday, August 19, 2011

Screwed by a dream

So vivid, so clear
I the main actor in this movie, but in a dream
Love hurts, more so the opposite
This time round being a heart break

Why could she do such a thing to me?
Or him, how??


I thought you loved me
Then I find you with him,
“I don’t know”…
That your answer to my million questions??

I have a car, but his is sleeker
So to him you went quicker


So I wondered, was it love that we had?
And the cries…the tears
I guess the crocodiles were jealous!
My conclusion...Love is relative...
…at least the one we know!


Am glad though, because it was just a dream
I love you Hun!


……………….words don’t grow on trees…………..© Vinn 2011

4 comments:

  1. It is..n it happened or happens.. but not to me!at least not yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well,he did this 2me...still got no answers why he did this 2me...luv hurts indeed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ever tried asking him?or urself first; i mean, reflecting on the events which led to that? @ noel

      Delete